Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Week 1

Since I have a lot of followers who are teachers I've decided to continue posting through the summer. I have been working on my teacher resource website so I thought I'd share it with you. This is one of my summer projects so it is a work in progress. I'm planning to add a lot of my links and others files that I use in my classroom. I learned about Google sites and knew this would be a perfect place for me to organize everything into categories. This will be a central location for me to add all the resources I use. Can't wait to see what you think.

STUDENTS: If any of you are still following the blog you can find some of the online games we play under the "Favorite Links" section of my website.

Mrs. White's Teaching Resources

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.